2. Contextual Teaching & Learning
3. Education for All (Inclusive Education, LGBT, etc.)
4. Instructional Technology
5. Lesson Studies
6. Management, Leadership, Supervision & Administration of Education
7. Parenting & Education
8. Curriculum & Assessment in Education
9. Physical Education & the Current Issues
10. Arts Education
11. English Language Teaching and Learning
12. First, Second, and Foreign Language Education
13. Curriculum & Assessment in Language
14. Science Teaching & Learning
15. Math Teaching & Learning
16. Math, Science, Development and its application
17. Curriculum & Assessment in Science & Math
18. Social Science Teaching & Learning
19. Social Science, Development & Its Application
20. Curriculum & Assessment in Social Science
21. Vocational Education
22. Curriculum & Assessment in Vocational Education
23. Economic Education
24. Accounting Education
Articles previously published, those under consideration by other conferences or journals, and those with a pre-existing copyright may not be submitted for review and consideration.
Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors' own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions.
Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will not be considered.
The online submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the submissions for all purpose of the conference usage without further notice.
Abstract Submission deadline (for presenters)
Conference fee payment deadline
Conference dates (Tuesday - Wednesday, November 22 - 23, 2016)
Excursion (for presenters only) (Thursday, November 24, 2016)
Full Paper submission deadline
Download the abstract guidelines here